INFORMATIVE REPORT OF THIS WEBSITE
This notice only concerns the website of Zunica 1880 and not other websites that user may consult through the use of link.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data provided by users who forward booking requests or shipment of informative material (information, newsletter, registrations, etc.) are used only to carry out the service requested and they are not given to third parties. Access is allowed to all parties to whom the right to access such data is recognized by legislative measures. Daniele Zunica is the data Controller, administrator of Hotelier srl unipersonale whose registered office is in Piazza Filippi Pepe 14, 64010 Civitella del Tronto (TE).
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and the software used to operate the corporate website acquire some personal data that are implicitly a consequence of using information protocols on the internet. This is information which by its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, permit the identification of users/ visitors (eg. IP address, domain names of computers used by users/ visitors connecting to the site, etc.,). These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous information on the use of the website and controlling its correct functioning, they are immediately delete after the processing. Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: without prejudice to this possibility , data on contacts to the website are not kept for more than 30 days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntarily e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the later acquisition of the sender’s address, as well as any other personal data inserted in the communication necessary to answer to and fulfil the requests. We do not collect or use personal information about visitors to the website. Visitors remain anonymous. The only exception regards the personal identification information necessary to fulfil the contractual obligations of booking with regard to the user.
In order to request any of the hotel services through this web site, the user is required to enter his name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and when needed, payment information and credit card details. The data controller will use personal information on the sole purpose to process the booking and to send specific information regarding the confirmation, such as the receipt, the reservation code and the conditions. The provided information will not be used for commercial purposes and will not be sold, sent or forwarded to third parties.
In case of hotel booking, the service provider guarantees the adoption of of minimal measures to protect the browsing data and particular care in the protection of provided data, including those regarding the credit card in case of online booking.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD OR RELEVANT CRITERIA
In compliance with what is stated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data), acquired personal data will be will be stored in a form that allows for the data subjects to be identified for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed, and in any case erased without unjustified delay.
The storage time of personal data depends on the processing purposes, in particular:
- Purpose related to the technical navigation data for the correct functioning of the web site: storage only for the relative session, at the end of which data are deleted;
- Purpose of replying to requests for information/services provision (maximum 12 months for contact request, 10 years for eventual administrative/account/financial documentation regarding the service provision);
- Data collection for staff selection (maximum 12 months);
- newsletter, marketing o promotional communications, generally by e-mail (maximum 24 months– until the consent is revoked);
- administrative and accounting management purposes: 10 years as required by law for record keeping the administrative/accounting/ financial documents.
Details of the cookies used:
- • cookies implanted in the user’s / contractor terminal directly (which will not be used for other purposes) such as for example session cookies used for online bookings on the Site, authentication cookies, personalization cookies (for example, for choosing of the navigation language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
- cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) which pursue exclusively statistical (and not even profiling or marketing) purposes and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of tracing the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since the current legislation requires that for analytics cookies the person concerned is given a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose their installation (including any mechanisms for anonymizing the cookies themselves), we specify the following how to disable installed cookies.
The duration of analytics session cookies is 30 minutes
How to change cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Therefore, for the removal of cookies we invite the user to follow the instructions on the dedicated pages of the various browsers:
Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
The Hotelier unipersonale srl uses sometimes information from social network such as Facebook, Instagram, and eventually contents from others digital platform. Hotelier unipersonale srl can not control these cookies of third parties.
OPTIONALLY PROVIDED DATA
Apart from what has been previously specified for browsing data, users are free to provide their own personal information. The only possible outcome of a user not providing said information is the impossibility of their request being met.
How data is used
Data is processed using automated means (for example, electronic technology and procedures) and/or manually (for example, hard copies) for the time strictly necessary to meet the objectives for which it has been collected and complying with current legislation regarding the subject.
Rights of data subjects
The controller of data processing is Hotelier Unipersonale srl, the Data Protection Officer is Daniele Zunica. Users have the right, at any time, to access their own personal data, and exercise other specific rights by writing to email@example.comRights include: to know the source of the data; request that incomplete/inexact data be corrected, updated or integrated with further details; request that unlawfully possessed data be deleted or its unlawful use blocked; oppose use of data even if used for legitimate reasons.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT